Saturday, July 19, 2014

Fangoria - Zombie TV

I know, I know. I just UPDATED this blog thing.

Actually, this is just a short update to link to an article I wrote for Fangoria about the Nishimura produced and co-directed film, "Zombie TV".

Here's the link:

I don't write for Fangoria nearly as much as I should. Honestly, I prefer writing for Japanese magazines these days and the audience here seems much more responsive to my work than readers back west. 

"Zombie TV" was a whole lot of fun to work on, although the schedule was a bit insane. I think I wrote a blog entry on this last summer. I can't recall just now. 

It's playing at Fantasia, some kind of film festival in Canada, I understand.

Oh yeah, and here's a trailer for Zombie TV. Don't blame me for the crummy English subs on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment