Saturday, May 18, 2013

Trailer for New Neighbor

I'm happy to report that after much back and forthing, my awesome editor Yasu Inoue and I have completed the trailer to my upcoming film, "New Neighbor".

Actually, the film itself was completed this past week. It's hard to believe that two years has past since I first thought up the story and over a year since the bulk of the shooting was completed. But that's the way it goes for small productions. Not able to pay out a lot, I have to work around other people's schedules or figure out how to do things myself. This is not a complaint at all. I feel lucky that I can do the things I want and with people I like and respect. Everyone involved with "New Neighbor" has only been 100% supportive.

Next week I'll be announcing the first screening of "New Neighbor". I'm also working on more screenings.

Here's the trailer... I hope you like it.
(Click photo to access trailer:)



2 comments:

  1. Hello, Norman! When this movie will be ready? I think it's gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie's done and has played here and there. After I get over my next workload I'll look about getting it in some fests and maybe on-line. Thanks for the interest!

    ReplyDelete